Tuesday 26 February 2019

Soft kitty!...

Hello everyone!

I have another card to show you with the absolutely gorgeous 
To make this card I first created a background by blending 
onto a piece of card and splattering it with water and Perfect Pearls (In Pearl and Blue Patina).  I die cut the background with the largest 

I created a frame with the largest die from the 
embossed it with a paw prints embossing folder and fixed the frame to the background.

I had a spare piece of card from a recent make which had been blended with some distress inks in shades of blue so I used this to die cut the 
which I fixed to the top right hand side of the card design as shown. 

I stamped the Kitties from the 
stamp set in black ink and fussy cut the kitty on the right hand side.  This kitty was coloured in Copics - W4, W3, W2, W0, R02.

Finally I die cut a white tag and stamped the sentiment onto it, securing it to the right hand side of the frame with some twine.

I used foam to fix the kitty to the left hand side of the tag as shown.

I have so loved making cards with the gorgeous Adopt Don't Shop Cat and Dog sets!
and remember for every stamp set purchased Whimsy Stamps is making a $1 donation to the Gulf Coast Humane Society!
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


love from Sue...xxx

 

 










2 comments:

Anne said...

That's just adorable Sue, love how you did the frame
Anne x

Fikreta said...

love this card!
so cute!