Friday 1 March 2019

Special Friend - Whimsy Stamps New Release!

Happy Friyay- friends!

there are two reasons to celebrate today! 
Firstly, the weekend is in sight and secondly to is the start of a wonderful three days of new release goodies from 

The first bits of gorgeousness I have to show you are a beautiful stamp by Chrissy Armstrong, along with some new die sets!
Hope you are as excited as I am!
To make this card I first stamped the beautiful 
in black ink.

Then I coloured the background with Copics - YG61, YG63, G85; and the bunnies - E41, E42, E43, E44, W0, W1, W2, W2, R11, T5, Y11, Y15, Y19.

I cut the design into a square and mounted it on a beautiful piece of yellow design paper from the new release 6 x 6 paper pack - Tiger

I die cut a piece of white card with the 
and also die cut a small cloud from the New Up in the Clouds Die Set.
I stamped a sentiment on the cloud from the 

I fixed the word die cut and the cloud across the top of the card design as shown.

...and here we have it, a perfect card for so many special occasions!
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx


 

 





2 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

I absolutely love your card! Such beautiful coloring and the background/scenery is phenomenal! Definitely makes me want this stamp set now!

Fikreta said...

love it!
so cute card!