Thursday 7 March 2019

Butterfly advice...

Hello everyone,

I hope today is kind to you...

I have two cards to show you today made with a beautiful new release background stamp from our wonderful
To make this card I first blended Distress Inks over a piece of card.  I used my favourite colour palette of Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Evergreen Bough and Scattered Straw.  I sprinkled water over the design and dabbed it dry with papertowel

Then I stamped and heat embossed in white the 

I then layered the design onto a piece of white card and added a white ribbon.

I completed the design by die cutting the 
and adding a sentiment from the 
You're Too Kind Clear Stamp Set which cut out with a  

I used the same techniques to make my second card ...
I first blended Distress Inks over a piece of card.  I used a different colour palette of 
Wilted Violet, Cracked PistachioFaded Jeans
I sprinkled water over the design and dabbed it dry with papertowel

Then I stamped and heat embossed in silver the 

I then layered the design onto a piece of silver glitter card. 

I completed the design by die cutting the 
and adding a sentiment from the 
You're Too Kind Clear Stamp Set which cut out with a  

The crafty possibilities with Jennifer Doves's beautiful Butterfly Background Stamp are endless - you could create so many different cards with it!

Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx

Butterfly advice... Let go of the past, trust the future, embrace change, come out of your cocoon, unfold for wings, dare to get off the ground, ride the breeze, savour the flowers, wear your brightest colours, let your beauty show!...xxx

 

 

 

 








5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautifully done

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful Sue, so delicate x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Anne said...

I think I would have scrolled right by this stamp Sue but I love the way you've used it, just beautiful
Anne x

Annette said...

I LOVE the top version - they colours are beautiful. I'm with Anne, I would've passed this stamp by under normal circumstances. It just goes to show what can be done if you have the talent and inspiration - both of which are shown by your gorgeous cards.