Wednesday 13 March 2019

Bunny Balloons...

Hello everyone, 

We are having a lot of fun this week at 
celebrating St Patrick's Day!

There's a week long party happening 
so be sure to pop along!

I have joined in by creating my own green themed card with one of the beautiful new release stamps
To make this card I first stamped and coloured the gorgeous 
with Polychromos Pencils.  I stamped and coloured an extra set of balloons!

I used the 
to create a cloud template and used that to mask and ink the background with Distress Ink pads in Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac.  I die cut the background with the cloud die from the 

I created a card blank and frame with a starry embossing folder and assembled the card design as  shown.  The top die cut had cut through the balloons but that is set a problem because I fussy cut the second set I stamped and fixed them on top!

I added some card and vellum die cut clouds using the 

I stamped the gorgeous Hello sentiment from the 

Finally I added some 
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx


 

  








5 comments:

Annette said...

Awwww, I love this bunny, especially on your beautiful creation. xx

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is super sweet, Sue. Love the sprinkles you've added, just the cherry on top! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

i absolutely LOVE what you did with this wee bunny for our St Paddy's Day celebrations Sue. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us. I was so touched by how many of the team joined in and I seriously LOVE what you did! Hugs, Wends xoxo (BTW, LOVE the blog makeover!! xoxo)

Mageleus said...

Wow!! Rabbit is so cute :) I even wanted to draw it with pencils like these https://wowpencils.com/sargent-art-colored-pencils-review/ which are very effective :)