Friday 22 March 2019

Always room for more dragons!...

Happy Fri-Yay friends!

I'm back with some more dragon cuteness!

- from wonderful Whimsy Stamps
I stamped this gorgeous 
with Memento Expresso Truffle ink on Kraft Card and coloured him with Caran d'Ache Luminance pencils
Blue - 660 Middle Cobalt, 662 Genuine Cobalt
Green - 180 Malachite Green, 214 Beryl Green, 182 Cobalt Green
Pink - 571 Rose Anthraquinone
White/Grey - 001 White, 842 Raw Umber, 906 Sepia 50%

I die cut the image with 
I made a cloud template with the largest cloud die from the 
and used it to create clouds on the Kraft card background by dabbing it with ColorBox Frost White ink.  I want to say thank you to Paula Williamson @paulabella for the inspiration for that particular idea.

I die cut two Kraft card clouds with the 
and stamped the you're special sentiment on them from the
I fixed the clouds to the card design as shown and added some white dots with a white gel pen.  I also painted some parts of the dragon with liquid glitter.

I die cut a larger 
and layered the card design on to it.

I used the largest 
to create a circular card blank.
(Remember to place the top of the circle die above the fold of your card as it goes through your die cutting machine)!
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx


 

 




6 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fantastic I just love that Dragon and your great design Love and hugs Carole x

Eekers said...

Thank you for all the details in your post! I now have inspiration for new things, and that is awesome :) Gorgeous card too! Annabel x

Craftdee said...

Love, love, LOVE this! Cute image, beautifully coloured. Nice clouds too ;-) Donna xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this gorgeous card Sue. That dragon is fab and the way you've done the cloudy background is gorgeous! Stunning colour-work on the kraft card. This is absolutely fabulous hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Annette said...

I've not seen a Dustin Pike for a while. He's fabulous - not too scary for a dragon! :0) xx

Fikreta said...

gorgoeus card!