Saturday 2 March 2019

Tiger tiger burning bright...

Happy Saturday friends,

hope you have some lovely weekend plans!

Mine involve food, dog walking and lots of colouring! (:

I'm back to day with the second day of 
new release wonderfulness... (which IS a word)!

The shocker is that for today's new release goodies I have not picked up a pen, pencil or paintbrush! o-:

Which just goes to show that you can get gorgeous crafty results even if colouring is nt your thing!

Here are my makes with a beautiful set of papers and dies
Thanks a Bunch
My Awesome Friend
These cards were such fun to make!

I used dies from the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set to create circular frames from the beautiful Tiger - 6x6 Paper Pack.

I also die cut the papers with the Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set and the 
Friend Word and Shadow Die Set to create a focal point.

Finally I added sentiments from the You're Too Kind Clear Stamp Set which I stamped on to strips of card die cut with the Quick Strips Die Set

To be honest I could have created dozens of cards with these beautiful papers and dies!  The only thing that stopped me was that I ran out of time!

Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx



 

 






1 comment:

Nataliascraft said...

Two wonderful cards Sue, love the designs and beautiful papers and the dies are fab x