Tuesday 26 February 2019

Edna blows a kiss...

Hello everyone

I hope it's a happy Tuesday for you!

I have been having such great time crafting lately!

I am so enjoying creating backgrounds and colouring up gorgeous images!

I don't know about you but it takes me more time to decide what to colour than it does to actually make a card!

Today I have a spring inspired design to show you with gorgeous
To make the background I stamped and heat embossed the 
in white and then blended Scattered Straw and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide over it.  (The white embossed background resists the Distress Oxide)!  I die cut the background in a circle.

Then I flicked water and Perfect Pearls over the background and let it dry.

I stamped Edna in MFT - Hybrid Ink Pad in Extreme Black and coloured her with Copics
Skin E93, E21, E00, E51
Hair E99 YR24, YR23
Frock BV08, V17, V15
Wings Y11, Y13, V000, V01.

I fussy cut her and added some sparkle - Rangers Diamond Stickles - to her wings.

I created a rectangular card blank and added some MFT Tiny Hearts 6 x 6 Paper.

What I love about Edna is that she makes me do things I would n't usually do - like add ribbon!!! (:

Finally I added a Stamping Bella Butterfly Sentiment and fixed Edna to the background and the background to the card!
I really enjoyed creating this card - I adore Edna everything about her is just so rosy!

Be sure to have a look around our 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and pop to then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by,
Happy creating! 

love from

Sue...xxx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

A fab card Sue, your blended background over the white embossed detail is so pretty. I love Edna!! xx