Sunday 17 February 2019

Adopt Don't Shop - Cats!...

Happy Sunday Friends!

Hope you are having a good day!

Today is the last day of our fabulous
at wonderful

In the interests of equality, having already made a few doggie cards,  I have made a card with the beautiful 
I stamped the cute cats in black ink and cut the image out with the 
I coloured the background and the kitties with Polychromos Pencils and added some Stickles Glitter Glue in Star Dust

I mounted the image on a piece of design paper, also die cut with the 

I stamped one of the fab sentiments from the stamp set on to white card and die cut it with the 

Finally I embossed a strip of vellum with a paw print embossing folder and added that and the sentiment underneath the design with a paperclip!
This was such fun to make - I adore this beautiful stamp set!
Pleeeease come and join the party and join in the fun whilst at the same time raising funds for such a good cause! 

Whimsy Stamps and the team are all animal lovers and we’re excited for you to be part of our efforts to help pets in need of adoption. For every Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don’t Shop Cat and/or Dog clear stamp that is sold Whimsy Stamps will donate $1 USD to the *Gulf Coast Humane Society. And by you simply purchasing a fun stamp set or two, you are automatically donating to this worthy cause. While there is no single solution for this complicated issue, if we all do even one small thing it can really add up to make a big difference. Thank you so much for your support!

Thank you for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
love from Sue...xxx


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is so sweet and I love the embossed paw prints!
Lucy x

Annette said...

I love this version. Being a kitty person with two rescued fur babies this is right up my street. xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this stamp set and the doggy one
Great card sue, fab colouring as always
Xx

Lisa Resnick said...

This is adorable! The image looks fantastic and I love the paper!
clipping path

Fikreta said...

admit it !
this card is for me!
it has 5 cats so it must be for me!
Love this card!
its super cute!

Clipping Solutions said...


This blog is so interesting and impressive Photo Retouching Services