Saturday 2 February 2019

Adopt don't shop!...

Hello friends,

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday!

I'm back today to show you another gorgeous 
new release stamp set
To make this card I stamped the dogs in black ink and then masked them and blended Distress Inks in  Twisted Citron, Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick to create the background.  I splashed water on the inks and let it dry.

I peeled the mask away and coloured the Adopt Don't Shop Dogs with Polychromos pencils.

I die cut the image with Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles and layered it onto a piece of design paper.

Then I die cut a banner and stamped the sentiment onto it with black ink.  I fixed this to the bottom of the card design as shown.

Finally I randomly dotted some Star Dust Stickles above the dogs.
I loved making this card as rescue dogs are a subject very close to my heart!

We have two - or gorgeous Ruby and Phoebe and are about to have a third, a beautiful little GSP boy called Neo!


Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


love from Sue...xxx




  ...and I am hoping to join in regularly with this wonderful colouring community!          

2 comments:

Annette said...

I LOVE this card. The dogs are so cute and the background is amazing. GORGEOUS card. xx

Fikreta said...

so very pretty card!
love it!