Thursday 14 February 2019

Adopt Don't Shop - Paaaaartaaaay!...

Happy Thursday friends and Happy Valentines/GALentines Day!
We are having some fun today with 
wonderful 

Whimsy Stamps and the team are all animal lovers and we’re excited for you to be part of our efforts to help pets in need of adoption. For every Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don’t Shop Cat and/or Dog clear stamp that is sold Whimsy Stamps will donate $1 USD to the *Gulf Coast Humane Society. And by you simply purchasing a fun stamp set or two, you are automatically donating to this worthy cause. While there is no single solution for this complicated issue, if we all do even one small thing it can really add up to make a big difference. Thank you so much for your support!
To help this fabulous FUNdraiser you can join our Adopt Don't Shop Party on Facebook by following the link - HERE
This is a subject so close to my heart, especially this week as on Sunday we adopted our  new four legged family member Neo, to join our other adopted fur babies Ruby Roo and Phoebe Mouse! 
The joy they bring us is indescribable and as rescue dogs, all they want is to give and receive love!
 Ruby and Neo
Phoebe and Ruby

I have a bit of 'work in progress' to show you that I am making with the gorgeous 
I stamped the super cute doggie image and coloured it with Copic Markers, adding a Copic drawn background.  I used the Card Builder Windows Die Set to cut the image out.   I have also stamped a few of the fabulous sentiments to add to my card when I assemble it!
Pleeeease come and join the party and join in the fun whilst at the same time raising funds for such a good cause! 
Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting! - love from Sue...xxx

4 comments:

Annette said...

A great cause. I need the kitty version!! Our little fur-babies being us so much happiness. #adoptdontshop xx

Unknown said...

Aww my boyfriend rescued our doggy and i don't think he'd had a very good life prior, he's scared of caughing and wary of all humans and dogs and doesn't let strangers stroke him bless him <3

Fikreta said...

awesome cause!
I adopt almost all my furry friends!

Anne said...

Sue I'm thrilled for Neo that he got to join your family. I love my Manny beyond words and he makes me smile every single day. I thought he was lucky to find us but we were the lucky ones, he brings me so much joy and is my best friend.
Every little helps and I'll be getting those stamps for such a great cause, helps that they're so cute and very useable too!
Have a great weekend lovely friend
Anne x