Sunday 3 February 2019

You are dino-mite!...

Hello everyone,

oh my - it's frozen solid here today, very pretty to look at but blooming' cold!

I'm here today with the final day of new release gorgeousness from 

This card is made with 
To make my card I created a card base with polka dot hearts design paper.

I used the Peekaboo Window 3 Die to cut the stitched panel for the top half of the card and  stamped a background stamp in fadeout ink which I coloured with Copic markers.
Sky B000, B00
Mountains C0, C1, C3
Grass YG17, YG13, YG11
Trees YG25, G94, E23, E57, G46, G28

I stamped the cute dinosaur in black ink and coloured hm with Copics too.
YR 15, YR18, YR59, R27, R24.  Then I fussy cut him/her (:

I stamped the sentiment in black ink onto white card and die cut it with a banner die.  I also embossed and banner die cut a piece of vellum.
Finally, I layered the background, the dinosaur and the banners onto the card base as shown!

Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx


...and I am hoping to join in regularly with this wonderful colouring community!  

2 comments:

Annette said...

Oooh lovely background!!! Love the dino. xx

Fikreta said...

adorable card!