Monday 2 March 2020

You are my happy place...

Happy Monday friends,

I'm back today to show you another gorgeous new release goodie from wonderful

I'm really chuffed with this card, I decided to just dive in and stat colouring the background without over thinking it!  I'm really happy with how it came out!

The first thing I did was mask Harley's foot by placing a piece of tape over it on the stamp before I inked it up.  Then I removed the tape and stamped Harley on a piece of alcohol marker suitable card.

Then I masked Harley's legs (I use Eclipse Masking Tape - it's the best I have found by a country mile)!

I then stamped the stream over Harley's legs so it looks like he is dipping his foot in the water!

I die cut the image with the largest
and went on to colour it with Copics.
Sky - BG000, B000
Clouds - BG11, C1, C0
Trees/Ground - G21, G20, YG61, YG63
Water - BG78, B95, B91
Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair - E29, E25, E33, E31, E50
Clothes - E97, Y19, Y15, YR16, W9, W7, BG78, BG75, BG72

I then layered the design onto a piece of polka dot design paper from the 
using 

Finally I die cut a piece of white card with a die from the 
and stamped a sentiment on it from the 

I added the sentiment to the design with
as shown.
If you have nt already joined, it's a great time to become a member of the 
Whimsy Stamps

..and there's more! ... if you join up following this link
you will get a $5 off reward discount!

Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Polka Dot Pals Harley Clear Stamps  Rounded Rectangles Die Set  
*NEW Nested Hexagon Die Set  *NEW Yoga Animals Clear Stamps
6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe 
Crafty Foam Tape White

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow. Just WOW! Fab masking and the background is amazing. Gorgeous card, my talented friend. xx

Fikreta said...

Its so beautiful!