Saturday 7 March 2020

Let them eat cake...

Hello friends,

I hope you are all having a restful weekend!

I'm here today with a something I have been wanting to practice for aaaaages! - the very scary no line colouring!   o-:

I thought this beautiful 
from
would be a good place to start!
Ingredients from

Other Ingredients
Make It Colour Blending Card by Elaine Hughes (Marker Geek)
Copic Markers
Skin - E71. E21, E00, E50
Hair - YR24, E18. E19
Frock - RV95, RV93, RV91, White Gel Pen
Flowers - BV29, BV13, BV02, BV31, YG17, YG61
Cake - E40, E41, E33, E31, R22, Wink of Stella
Caran D'Ache Luminance Pencils - French Grey, Anthraquinoid Pink

Quickie Glue Pen
Cosmic Shimmer Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz
Tim Holz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass
Archival Ink pad in Watering Can
I have n't done very much no lines colouring so in all I am really happy with how this turned out!  I nearly gave up while I was colouring her hair - I'n glad now that I stuck with it!
I think you can even see some sparkle if you look closely enough at the flowers!

Whatever your crafting adventure is today I hope you are having fun!


Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting
from Sue...xxx




3 comments:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It's awesome and your colouring is stunning.
Hugs Miranda

Annette said...

Your colouring is Out. Of. This. World! xx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!