Thursday 26 March 2020

Chameleon Party - Whimsy Stamps

Hello everyone,

Please know that all you are all close in my thoughts at the moment.

Life has certainly taken a turn for everyone, stay safe and look after yourselves and those close to you!

I am here today to show you a card I made with one of the wonderful
March new release goodies!

With black ink I stamped this confused chameleon on watercolour card and coloured him/her with Faber Castell Polychromos
Chameleon - Phthalo Green, Permanent Green,Yellow Lemon, Light Cadmium Yellow
Red - Cadmium Red, Pale Geranium Lake, Dark Flesh,
Yellow, Dark Chrome Yellow, Dark Cadmium Yellow, Light Cadmium Yellow
Purple - Mauve, Violet
Sweet Bag - Bistre, Nougat

I cut the image out and set it aside whilst I die cut a piece of card with a
and blended Scattered Straw Distress Oxide over it.

I added the sentiment from the Chameleon Party stamp set and added a selection of enamel dots.

Finally, I fixed the image to the inky background with
and then used the same tape to fix the card design to a piece of polka dot paper.
If you have nt already joined, it's a great time to become a member of the 
Whimsy Stamps

..and there's more! ... if you join up following this link
you will get a $5 off reward discount!

Please have a good look around the 


at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these uncertain and worrying times!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Chameleon Party Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Notched Squares Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 
Crafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy Stamps

2 comments:

Lori said...

Such a cute card!

Annette said...

Amazing colouring, as always, and I love that 'nibbled corner' die. The yellow background is perfect to make him pop.
xx