Saturday 21 March 2020

Whimsy Stamps - Syeda - Fresh Friday Part 2!...

Well Hello Saturday!

How things have changed in the space of one week!


I am wishing you and your's well today, I can hardly believe what is happening in the world at the moment, it is truly shocking and more than a little scary!

It almost feels trivial to be sat here creating and sharing my creations at such a time of stress for so many.  

I only hope that the colourful world we create is a break from the madness and gives some solace!

Stay safe and well friends!

I am back today with another card I made for our 
Whimsy Stamps 
Fresh Friday Feature!

If you follow the link 
HERE
you can see all of this week's
Fresh Friday Products

Every week, we'll be mixing up new goodies with a few oldies from the stash. 

This week, I'm playing with
Polka Dot Pals Syeda
&
Up In The Clouds Die Set
Gorgeous Syeda is coloured with Copics and fussy cut.
Skin - E71, E21, E00, E50
Hair - E44, E37, E49
Clothes - B60, B63, B66, B37, B05, B02
Piggie - BV31, YR02, R12, YR01, YR000

I created the background using the 
Notched Squares Die

I left the card in the die and blended Distress Oxides around the edge.
The colour is a happy accident when I used a blending brush with Scattered Straw on it and added some Tumbled Glass!  I was pleasantly surprised with how the colour came out! 

I made the clouds by cutting a cloud template with the largest cloud die from the 
Up In The Clouds Die Set
and using it as a stencil to create clouds on a piece of card.

Then I die cut some cloud shapes from it.

I fixed Syeda and the clouds to the background as shown with 
Crafty Foam Tape
and finally added a sentiment 
from 
Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments
If you have nt already joined, it's a great time to become a member of the 
Whimsy Stamps

..and there's more! ... if you join up following this link
you will get a $5 off reward discount!

Please have a good look around the 


at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these uncertain and worrying times!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx
Polka Dot Pals Syeda Clear Stamps Up in the Clouds Die Set
Notched Squares Die Set  Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments Clear Stamps
Crafty Foam Tape White

5 comments:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It's a lovely card.
Hugs Miranda

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Lori said...

Love this card!

Annette said...

This is gorgeous Sue. I love the nesting die, but your colouring of her eyes is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Stay safe sweetie. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Now that is clever! The clouds on the clouds!! Gorgeous card hun, that image is so sweet and you've done her face beautifully! love the way you've inked the card base too. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo