Friday 21 February 2020

You Rock...

Hello everyone...


We have a new feature over on the Whimsy Stamps Blog.  
Fresh Friday!
Every week, we'll be mixing up new goodies with a few oldies from the stash. 
Click here for the fun blog post on the 
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog
with all the details. You can also follow the link
HERE
to see the products that will be featured this Friday and next.

This week, I'm playing with
&

I really enjoyed making this card and I challenged myself to not make Goth Girl too 'halloweeny', just to show how versatile this stamp set is!

I created the back ground by stamping and heat embossing the 
and blending Worn Lipstick Distress Ink over the top.  (I gave the stamped background a gentle rub with a baby wipe to remove ink from the heat embossed pattern).
I then created a 13cm x 13cm square.

Next I created a 10cm x 13cm rectangle and die cut a circle in it using the 7cm diameter 
I layered the rectangle onto the background as shown.  I stamped a sentiment from the 
and then set the design to one side.

 I stamped 
in black ink onto white card and coloured her with Copic Markers.
Hair - R05, N6, N8, 100
Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000, Eyes - C1, C00
Clothes - R37, R35, R32, W8, W6, W4

I cut the image out and fixed it to the card design with 

Finally I added some enamel dots.


If you have nt already joined, it's a great time to become a member of the 
Whimsy Stamps

..and there's more! ... if you join up following this link
you will get a $5 off reward discount!
Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx
Goth Girl Clear Stamps  Illusions Background Rubber Cling Stamp  Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Annette said...

This is fabulous Sue. Your talents have no bounds and your designs are simply stunning. I can always tell your cards apart, always stunning. xx