Wednesday 26 February 2020

Superstar...

Hello everyone,

Well - it has finally stopped raining here!  It is chilly with blue skies which is a big improvement!

I whooshing by today with a couple of sweet cards made with the fabulous 
February release 
These cards were made by die cutting the stars from the 
and layering them onto a background created with the
and a star embossing folder.

I have used papers from the 
(The second card was made with paper scraps from my stash which I though just went well together).

I made the overall card shape by die cutting the star panels with the largest die from the 

The sentiments I have used are from 
and 
You're Too Kind Clear Stamps  

I finished the cards by adding a
Starry Sky Sparkletz
to the centre of each star.

These cards are in quite a different style for me but I really enjoyed making them!
If you have nt already joined, it's a great time to become a member of the 
Whimsy Stamps

..and there's more! ... if you join up following this link
you will get a $5 off reward discount!


Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Primitive Shaker Shapes Die Set  Star Galaxy Stencil

Rounded Rectangles Die Set  6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts

You Are Clear Stamps   You're Too Kind Clear Stamps

Sparkletz - Starry Sky

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very nice cards!

Fikreta said...

very nice cards!

Annette said...

Wow, these are really effective Sue. Gorgeous cards. xx