Sunday 23 February 2020

You can say aaaahhhhh (: ...

Hello friends,

Hope you're having a good Sunday and aren't too badly affected by the terrible weather!  It is still lashing it down and howling a gale in Gloucestershire!

I have been having so much fun colouring with pencils recently, and I really enjoyed making these three sweet cards.

I am trying to be a lot more organised around my card making this year and really concentrate on doing what makes me completely happy - including batch making some cards so I have a few 'up my sleeve'!

These beautiful stamps from 
are perfect for rustling up some cute quick cards.



Stacey Yacula Studio - Dolly (Mouse First Prize)
Stacey Yacula Studio - Milk Set (Mistletoe Farm Collection)
Purple Onion Designs - Everyday Blurbs

Stacy Yacula Studio - Eve (Sleeping Mouse)
Stacey Yacula Studio - Mushroom Trio (Garden Blooms Collection)
Stacey Yacula Studio Sweet Occasions Sentiment Set

To make these cards I first stamped the cute creatures onto Bockingford card, masked them and stamped the backgrounds - being the sign, stool and mushrooms.

I then coloured the designs with Faber Castell Polychromos and Caran D'Ache Pablo's and finished the backgrounds with Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass and Mowed lawn).

I created the card designs with die cuts of Design Paper (Lawn Fawn Spring Fling - Dies To Die For), Kraft card and a paper doily - (which I hardly ever use but they just seemed to suit these cards)!

Finally I added the sentiments and some Star Dust Stickles Glitter.


Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous cards by the Design Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting


From Sue…xxx

Pencil Colours Used - 
Dolly Mouse - Polychromos Light Flesh, Cinnamon, Black, Warm Grey VI, Warm Grey III, Warm Grey II, Rosette - Deep Scarlet Red, Cadmium Yellow, Stool - Burnt Umber, Dark Sepia.

Star and Sky - Pablo's Gentian Blue, Sky Blue, Dark Grey, Steel Grey Sign - Sepia, Chestnut, Brown Ochre, 

Eve - Granite Rose, Black, Brownish Beige, Sepia, Ash Grey. Mushrooms - Burnt Sienna, Scarlet, Reddish Orange, Sepia, Brownish Beige, Cream, Ground - Khaki Green, Spring Green, Sky - Sky Blue

3 comments:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

You've made such lovely and cute cards.
Hugs Miranda

Fikreta said...

love these cards!

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards, and of course I love the Onions! xx