Sunday 16 February 2020

Best Friends...

Happy Sunday Friends!

We are having terrible weather here in the UK!  - torrential rain and very high winds!

I hope everyone is staying safe!

I'm here today with a colourful creation made with a fab image from wonderful
This card was great fun to make because I used my favourite colouring medium - pencils!... and made an inky background!

I stamped this super image from
onto Bockingford Watercolour card, coloured it with Derwent Lightfast pencils and then cut it out.

Lightfast Pencils Used
Browns - Chocolate, Autumn Brown, Venetian Red, Sienna
Reds - Autumn Red, Strawberry

I then used the second largest 
to die cut a second piece of Bockingford card.

I then blended Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Abandoned Coral, Tumbled Glass and Seedless preserves over the card.  I then splattered water and white paint over the inks to create some texture.

Using the largest 
I die cut a piece of Pearlized Purple card and fixed the background to it with 

Then again using tape I fixed the image to the background as shown.

In Black Ink I stamped the Best Friends sentiment from the 
onto the same card and cut each word out individually.

I fixed the sentiment to the card design as shown.


If you have nt already joined, it's a great time to become a member of the 
Whimsy Stamps

..and there's more! ... if you join up following this link
you will get a $5 off reward discount!


Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

Voo Doo Clear Stamps  Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set

Crafty Foam Tape White

1 comment:

Annette said...

Lovely card Sue, fab inking. xx