Sunday 2 February 2020

Whimsy Stamps New Release - Best Fishes

Hello everyone,

I'm back today with more
new release gorgeousness!
Cuteness!!!

I firstly stamped the 
in black ink onto card suitable for alcohol markers, coloured them with Copic Markers and then cut them out and set them to one side.
Copics - E19, R05, YR68, YR15, YR12, Y11, B05

With the 
I die cut a circle of white textured card and then in the centre of the circle I die cut a heart aperture using the 

I die cut a smaller circle to fit behind the aperture.  Then I dabbed some blue and green sparkle pens onto my glass mat, sprayed them with water and pressed the card onto the ink to create the background.

I layered the fishes, the textured card and the inky background onto a larger circle of blue glittery card and firmly fixed everything together.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from the 
under the left hand fish as shown!
Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Best Fishes Clear Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set *NEW Primitive Shaker Shapes Die Set *NEW Best Fishes Sentiments Clear Stamps

4 comments:

Annette said...

I've just seen this card on Facebook and it really pops from the screen. Lovely colouring and combo of dark and light with the pop of gold! Gorgeous. xx

Susan Carlson said...

Gorgeous card! Love the dark background. Great coloring & use of stamps & does to evoke a flirty impression!

Lori said...

Beautiful card!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!