Wednesday 5 February 2020

So Sweet Syeda... (Happy Blogaversary to me)!

Hello everyone!...

well - today is a bit of a thing!

Tanglemouse is 5 years old today!

I feel a bit emotional about it because starting this blog and really committing to my colouring and card making has been a complete life changer!

Thank you everyone (and the special ones - you know who you are)! for the enduring love, support and friendship!

This is the second of two blog posts today in celebration! (:

I was absolutely over the moon to see that my friend 
is designing for wonderful

I absolutely love her Polka Dot Pals collection, they are so beautiful,
here is a card I made with 
- because who can resist a spotted pig right???

I die cut a rectangle of Kraft Card with the largest die from the
and blended Catherine Pooler Ink in Samba over it.  The cloud template was created with a die from the 

I then die cut some strips of Kraft card for the ground using the 
and the 

I stamped beautiful Syeda onto card suitable for alcohol markers 
coloured her with Copics and cut her out.

Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Eyes - YG03
Hair - BV04, N6, N8, 100, Black Pencil
Clothes - R05, R02, R12, YR000, E43, E41, White Gel Pen
Spotted Pig! - W8, W6, W4, W2, E37, E35, E33, R12

I then fixed Syeda to the right hand side of the card design with 
and added twine which I secured at the back with tape.

With Black Ink I stamped the too sweet sentiment from the 
in the top left hand corner as shown

I layered the design onto a piece of design paper from the 
and added some
to finish.
 Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

Polka Dot Pals Syeda Clear Stamps  Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set  Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set  Wavy Edgers Die Set


Happy Headlines Clear Stamps  6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid  *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Crafty Foam Tape White  

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sue, super cute! Congratulations on your blog anniversary Xx

Fikreta said...

Happy Blogaversary !
this is so sweet card!

Annette said...

Happy Blogversary lovely friend. I really like that sentiment set - It's awesome! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Happy Blogaversary Sue! Love what you've done with this cutie hun. That background is awesome and your colouring as always is delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lori said...

Happy Blogiversary! Love your card!

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Wow so sweet that I get to share this awesome event with you! (And I didn't even know it until today.) Happy blogaversary! This card is so sweet and yummy. <3