Sunday 8 December 2019

Winter Soul Mutts...

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

I am enjoying spending a lot of time indoors crafting as to be frank it is absolute mayhem everywhere outside!

I LOVE Christmas but the madness that descends does drive me a little (a lot)! bonkers!

Today I have used one of my older stamp sets from wonderful
to make a winter/Christmas card!

I took inspiration from Amy Young and Sandy Allnock for the background.

I stamped a gorgeous image from the 
in grey ink and die cut it with the largest die from the 

Then I drew the background with Copic markers (I always find this a worry - it can generally go either way)! (: 

I then coloured the rest of the design.

Copics Used
Background BV0000, BV000, BV00, Y0000, B21, B00, B0000, 0
Skin E04, E11. E00, E000
Hair YR31, E33, E35
Clothes Y84, E43, Y81, RV95, RV93, T9, T5, T3
Fur E33, E31, E30
Collar and Lead B66, B63

Finally I added some white gel pen dots and some 
Star Dust Stickles 
to give the design a frosty feel!

The design has been layered onto a piece of plaid design paper.
...and ain't that sentiment the absolute truth!...


Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

Soul Mutts Clear Stamps Rounded Rectangles Die Set Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Lori said...

Such a pretty card!