Friday 20 December 2019

Jungle Bells...

Hello everyone and happy Fri-yay!

Hope all is well in your worlds!

As usual I am flying completely the seat of my pants! (:

Today I am showing you a card made with a beautiful 
December release image 
I stamped this gorgeous image in black and coloured the background first with Copic markers.  I flicked colourless blender over the background to add some texture.

I die cut the image with the 
Rounded Rectangle Die Set

Then I coloured the cute Jungle Bell Trio - also with Copics and added some silver dots to the sky.

I used the 
with Stone Blue Catherine Pooler Ink to create the idea of snowdrifts underneath the image and added a sentiment tag - the sentiment is from the beautiful 

I made my own design paper by covering a piece of card with Suede Shoes Catherine Pooler Ink and stamping and heat embossing it in white with the 

I finished the card by mounting the image on the snowy background along with a piece of red and white Bakers Twine. 
Please have a good look around the 
at the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

Wishing you all a very restful and happy Holiday season!

*NEW Ellie Jungle Bell Trio Rubber Cling Stamp Rounded Rectangles Die Set Making Waves Stencil
Snow Flurry Background Rubber Cling Stamp Gingerbread Greetings Clear Stamps

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!
🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

Annette said...

Your colouring on this one is STUNNING. Absolutely stunning. xx