Monday 9 December 2019

Stamping all over!...

Hello everyone - hope it's a happy Monday for you!

I'm back again today (...and please let me know if I'm boring you)! :)...
with another card made with gorgeous stamps by Stacey Yacula for 
The fabulous holiday sale is still on so there's plenty of time to snap up those beautiful stamps you've been promising your self! - let's face it you ARE worth it! (:

I absolutely LOVE the stamping all over technique!  My lovely friend Elaine (Marker Geek) has been the inspiration for this card as she uses this technique and I am always blown away by it!
I have used the following stamps to create this card...
Stacey Yacula Studio - Mabel - Winter Cardinal With Gifts
Stacey Yacula Studio - Cranberry - Bird with Gift
Stacey Yacula Studio - Winter Sports Set (Skates)
Stacey Yacula Studio - Wood Winter and Holiday Signs (Merry Christmas)
Oh, by gosh by golly... 
and all made so much easier to work with by using the wonderful
6 x 6 Clear Mounting Stamp

I stamped the images over a 13cm square and coloured them with Copic Markers

Background B23 spritzed with Colourless Blender
Mabel E74, E77, E79, E97, YR31, YR21
Cranberry E57, E55, E53, E97, YR31, YR21
Sign E43, E41, E55, E57
Reds E79, E37, E35
Greens G28, G07
Yellows YR31, YR21, E97

I added some white dots to the background with a gel pen.

The card design is layered onto pearlescent red card and finished with some bells tied with a bow!
I love the Christmassy feel of this card!  I do hope you like it too!


Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous cards by the Design Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx





2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super sweet Sue. Love the critters and stamps stamped all over the design, this is amazing! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo