Saturday 7 December 2019

Snow much fun!...

Hello everyone!

I'm on a roll at the moment, I have so many cards to show you and I'm adding to my Christmas card stash at the same time!

Today's card is made with some gorgeous stamps from 

They are part of a set of Silhouette Stamps designed by Julian Charlton

I LOVE them!

I have a real soft spot for silhouettes!
The stamps I have used here are 

I used Zig Clean Colour Brush Pens with a Sparkle Pen to create the background on watercolour card.  

The hills are made from torn card and torn vellum

The images are stamped onto watercolour card with a selection of Catherine Pooler Inks.  I purposely chose this watercolour card as I wanted the texture to show through the stamped images.  I cut the images out once they were dry.

I used a wavy stencil and a blue ink pad to create the marks in the snow along with some Star Dust Stickles.

I put the scene together as shown, Marshmallow Bunny is supposed to be wonky!  He/she isn't very good at sledging! (;

Finally I added a sentiment from the 
and placed the design on a piece of blue glitter card!
The 
holiday sale is still on so it's a great time to pay visit and find all the goodies on your wish list!
Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous cards by the Design Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

Ingredients from Purple Onion Designs
Marshmallow - Bunny


Other Ingredients

Watercolour Card by Limetree Crafts
Zig Clean Color Brush Pens
Crafter's Companion Clear Sparkle Pen
Vellum
Catherine Pooler Ink Pads in
Twilight, Stone Blue, Juniper Mist, Royal Treatment
Star Dust Stickles
Archival Ink Pad in Cobalt Blue

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!

NIKITA said...

Good work my appreciation...
i'll also like you to take a look at my page you might want to get some few stuffs

smart cart
mario carts
mario cart
exotic carts
stiiizy
vape pen
cbd oil
concentrates
moon rocks
smart carts