Wednesday 11 December 2019

Up, up and away...

Morning friends,

I've a reminder for you today that the fabulous Holiday Sale at
Purple Onion Designs
is on for a couple more days, so there's still time to go shopping for the gorgeous stamps you've been promising yourself!
Today I have a card to show you that is a break from all the seasonal madness!
This card is made with the beautiful Stacey Yacula Studio Stamps -
Up and Away
A Beautiful Day Sentiment Set

I stamped this lovely image onto Bockingford Watercolour card and then masked it so I could blend Distress Oxides over the background.
(Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Shaded Lilac and Cracked Pistachio)

The design has been die cut into a rectangle.

The background is made with Distress Oxides in Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw splattered with water and Perfect Pearls.

I have coloured the image with Derwent Lightfast Pencils.

The sentiment is stamped in black Stazon Ink onto vellum which I've wrapped around the image.  The design has then been layered onto design paper and finished off with some sequins and enamel dots.
I hope you like this a much as I do!  I loved making this card.

Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous cards by the Design Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx



2 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Sue, your colouring is brilliant and love the background x

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!