Saturday 2 November 2019

Very Mice Christmas...

Morning everyone!

I'm back today with another card made with the beautiful 
from wonderful
Whimsy Stamps
November New Release.
I stamped the 
Merry Christmas mice onto white card and 
taking Inspiration from the very brilliant 
I hand drew the background with Copic Markers.

Once I was happy with the firs I coloured the mice and added some white gel pen dots for snow.

I cut out the design with the new 
Rounded Rectangle Die

I stamped a sentiment from the 
onto vellum and fixed it to the bottom of the design.

Finally I layered the deign onto some Christmassy design paper.
Copics Used - 
Fir Background G99, YG97, YG95, W8
Snow BG000, BG01
Mice E37, E34, E30, R20, T3
Candy Cane R79, R89, R29, R24 C2, C00, Colourless Blender
Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

*NEW Very Mice Christmas Clear Stamps *NEW Rounded Rectangles Die Set 


4 comments:

marilynwillauer said...

What a precious card💞

Annette said...

Wow, this is so effective with the green on black. Gorgeous colouring. xx

Fikreta said...

love this card!
stunning!

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Love this background. I might want to try this now - thanks for the inspiration. :D