Wednesday 6 November 2019

Acting Goofy!..

Hello friends,

I'm here today with a goofy girlie birthday card!
I stamped the image onto kraft card and coloured it with Caran D'ache Luminance Pencils.

I trimmed it to the same size as the polaroid die and fixed it to a die cut piece of kraft card.

I die cut another piece of card with one of the rectangle dies and blended Candied Apple Distress Ink over it through the Hearts stencil.  I then scattered some chunky white embossing enamel over hearts and fixed it with a heat gun - from underneath.  (This is important, it stops the card burning and buckling)!

I layered the hearts background onto a slightly large piece of kraft card and added the image.  (The sentiment is from an older Stamping Bella Stamp but you could use any sentiment that took your fancy)!

Finally I stamped a sentiment and die cut it with a Quick Strips Die, sticking it to the bottom right of the design as shown!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Another gorgeous creation. I love the stamped hearts and your colouring on the kraft is amazing. xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!
hugs