Friday 1 November 2019

Naughty or Mice?... Whimsy Stamps New Release

Hello friends!

Happy Friday and Happy November!

Today is the start of several days fun and inspiration showcasing the brand new November release from wonderful

Oh.My.Word!
The Whimsy Goodies are so gorgeous this month - I have been wanting to share them with you for aaaaages!

I have decided to start with one of my favourites - The very cute
with the brilliant and oh so useful
I stamped the gorgeous 
Mason Jar 
onto Kraft Card and then stamped that tooooo cute 
Christmas Mouse 
inside it.  
I masked the mouse and the outside of the jar and stamped lots (!!! /-:) of teeny tiny buttons so that it looked as if the mouse was standing on them!  I had to mask the buttons as I went along to create the illusion of depth.

I coloured the whole thing with Polychromos pencils and added some 
Star Dust Stickles 
to the background.

Finally I stamped a sentiment from the
Very Mice Christmas Clear Stamps Set 
onto a piece of vellum, die cut it with a 
Quick Strips Die
 and fixed it to the top of the design.

The image is layered onto a piece of festive design paper with a twine bow.

This was a real colouring challenge for me.  I have been trying to improve my colouring and stretch myself - the jar was a real challenge but I am pretty happy with how it came out!
I have so many plans for that 
Mason Jar!
so I'll surely get lots of practice! (:
Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx


*NEW Very Mice Christmas Clear Stamps *NEW Mason Jar Rubber Cling StampStickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust Quick Strips Die Set

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Annette said...

OMG your colouring on this is amazing. It looks real!

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Hi Sue! I just wanted to say I adore this. :D I love how you tipped the jar on it's side and made sure to add the colorful reflections. It was pretty awesome to see. :D