Monday 23 September 2019

Pastels? - I don't think so! ...

Hello everyone!

I hope this week is being kind to you!

Today's card is made one of the amazing 
stamp sets

The sentiment appeals to my inner chimp and just makes me giggle! 

I made this card by blending Distress Oxides in
Seedless Preserves
over a piece of smooth card.

I then flicked water and black gesso over the card and let it dry.

I cut a piece of black glitter card with the new 
and also die cut the inky card.

I stamped the bats and spider onto the inky apertures and added a hand doodled cobweb.

I stamped Morticia onto white card and coloured her with Copics - E04, E21, E00, E000.

I fussy cut her and added some texture and sparkle to her frock with Copic Glitter pens and a white gel pen.

I put the card together by placing the inky apertures into the black frame as shown.

I fixed the card design to a card blank cut by using the outside of the arch window die as a template.

I stamped the sentiment (snigger)! from the stamp set onto a piece of vellum which I attached to the top of the large aperture.

Finally I fixed Morticia to the card design as shown!
Attitude or what!!! (:


Thank you for popping by!

Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Morticia Clear Stamps  *NEW Arched Window Die

2 comments:

Annette said...

Fabulously designed card, and yes, the sentiment is giggle-tastic!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!