Monday 2 September 2019

Fishing Dragons...

Hello friends!

Happy September!

I LOVE autumn, it is my favourite season by a country mile!

I'm back from summer hols - which were brilliant!  We were so lucky with the weather.  I'm now trying to catch up with my colouring card making!

Ask me on 1st October how that went! /-:

I'm here today with a gorgeous new release stamp set from


I had so much fun colouring this super cute dragon!

I am practicing colouring my own backgrounds - it's a bit scary to be honest but it's learning curve and I'm determined to get better!

To make this card I stamped the 
and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.

I first coloured the background with Copics, and then moved on to the cute dragon!  (His scales are done with the nib of a colourless blender held on its side! - Thank you to our lovely Crissy Armstrong for the inspiration) <3

Sky - BG0000, BG000, BG01, C00, C01 (Thank you Amy Young for the clouds inspiration)
Ground - E33, E31, E30, E50
Grass - G20, G21, G24, G85, W7
Dragon - YG00, YG03, G07, G29, Y04, Y08, Y18, Y26, Colourless Blender
Jacket - R39, R35, R32

I stamped a sentiment from the 
onto a torn strip of vellum and wrapped it around the bottom of the design.  (It's secured at the back with sticky tape)

I die cut a piece of gorgeous design paper from the 
tied a piece if twine around it in a bow and layered the image onto the paper.


Thank you for popping by!

Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx


*NEW Fishing Dragons Clear Stamps

 6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid




3 comments:

Annette said...

Fabulous, and I love the vellum sentiment too. xx

Fikreta said...

very cute!

Janette said...

Fabulous colouring, just love this card.x