Wednesday 25 September 2019

Fa La La Llama...

Hello friends!

While I'm on a bit of a roll with my card making catching up I thought it was time to make a start on stuff for 'you know what'!  (;

I decided a good place to begin was with these cuties by Krista -Heij-Barber for

You can say 'aaaahhhh'
(aren't they just the cutest and the fluffiest)!

I die cut three pieces of Kraft Card with a 

I stamped these gorgeous images onto the tags and coloured them with Caran d'Ache Luminance pencils.

I used Mod Podge to add 
Glamour Dust to the yellow bows and furry hat.  (Such a shame the pics don't quite pick that detail up)!

I stamped sentiments from the
onto Kraft card and cut them out into little rectangles and fixed them to the tags as shown. 

I die cut three more tags and embossed them with folders.

Finally I punched a hole in the tags with a red brag and fixed the image and the embossed card together with twine!

Yay- merry 'you know what'!!! (;


Thank you for popping by!

Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx


*NEW Fa La La Llama Clear Stamps Tombstone Tag Die Set
DecoArt® Glamour Dust 


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Love these tags!

Annette said...

OMG these are soooooo cute