Tuesday 24 September 2019

I heart you...

Hello everyone,

Oh my word - the weather !!!

It is bucketing it down here and we had very bad thunder storms last night!

On the positive side though, it's a very good day to be inside crafting!

Today's card now lives safely with it's birthday recipient and I can share it with you!

I have used one of the many beautiful images by 
Stamping Bella


I so enjoyed making this card!

The image is stamped in black ink on Bockingford card and coloured with Caran d'Ache Luminance pencils.

I used the matching Snapshots Polaroid Die to coat the frame for the image and placed it on some patterned paper with an organza ribbon bow.

The sentiment is from the 

Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting
from Sue...xxx

4 comments:

Annette said...

This is stunning. What papers are those - they are GORGEOUS.
I love the lace and organza ribbon too, so pretty and beautifully coloured.

ccrafty74 said...

Just an awesome card super sweet! Love those Stamping Bella stamps you can visit my new blog https://purplebutterflyhandmade.wordpress.com/

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutely precious!

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful!