Monday 30 September 2019

Boo!...

Hello everyone.

I hope it's a happy Monday for you!

I am sneaking in on the last day of the month with a Halloween card made with gorgeous products from wonderful
Our lovely and clever Deb (Amped2Stamp) at
has designed a range of dies to perfectly fit DL cards!

These new
are such fun!  The card making possibilities are endless!

To make my halloween card I first cut a piece of black glitter card with the fab

I then blended Distress Oxides in Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves over a piece of smooth card and splattered it with water and Perfect Pearls.

I then hand cut a piece of that card to fit behind the apertures in the Marquee die cut.

I used the 
to cut the word BOO with blended card.

 I created a cobweb mask with a die stuck it to a piece of smooth card and blended Distress Oxides in the same colours over it.  I removed the mask to reveal the cobweb pattern and trimmed it to also fit behind the die aperture.  With black ink I stamped spiders onto the cobweb.  The spiders are from the fabulous 

I tore the blended card into strips and fixed them to a piece of black glitter card. I left a gap in the strips to let the black card show through and fixed some small google eyes on it!
I trimmed that panel to fit behind the aperture in the die.

I created a rectangular card blank the same size as the 
and stuck the three panels to it, fixing the black glittery die cut over them as shown.  I fixed the letters to the centre panel with 

With black ink I stamped the cat from the 
onto a piece of Bockingford card and coloured him/her (: with pencils.
I cute image out and fixed it to the card design with 
as shown.
Spooky or what!!!


Please have a good look around the 
At the gorgeous new release cards by the rest of the Whimsy Stamps Creative Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx


**NEW Slimline Marquee Die  *NEW Morticia Clear Stamps
 Bold ABC Die Set  Going Catty Clear Stamps

Crafty Foam Tape White

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Love that Sue. I might need those dies ��

Annette said...

I love your cobweb mask, genius! Lovely card, and not too scary (I don't really like Halloween for the spookiness factor!!!) xx

Fikreta said...

love it!
its so nice!