Wednesday 1 May 2019

There might be gnomes!...

...and the finest month in all the year is the very merry month of May!

Happy May lovely friends - my favourite month of the year!

I'm here all ship shape on the 1st of the month with the start of several days of 
gorgeousness!

I'm kicking it off with one of the most adorable gnomes -
and a beautiful background stamp - 
I stamped and coloured this fabulous gnomie with Copics and used the cloud from the 
to make a template for using 
to create clouds.

Then I blended Worn Lipstick and Scattered Straw Distress Inks over a piece of card and stamped and heat embossed it with the wonderful new 

I assembled both pieces of the design - the image and the background and added some vellum grass which I die cut with a die from the 

I stamped the sentiment from the 
and die cut it with the smallest 

Finally I added some 
to the flower
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps *NEW Scratchy Plaid Background Rubber Cling Stamp
 Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set Tombstone Tag Die Set
Distress Ink Mini Pad - Tumbled Glass
Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust









3 comments:

Anne said...

There seems to be an abundance of gnomes at the moment! These are so cute and I love how you used him, great design and as always your colouring is fab!
Anne x

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Annette said...

OMG he's fabulous!

Love the sparkle on the flower too. xx