Friday 24 May 2019

A Gnomie Glow!...

Hello everyone!

Happy Fri-yay!

I'm here today with another of May's fabulous new release images from

To make this card I used the new 
to cut a piece of card, suitable for alcohol markers.

I stamped this fabulous image with black ink and started colouring - background first!

Once I had achieved an effect I was happy with I used a sponge to dab Copic Colourless Blender all over the background to add some texture.

Then, I left the background alone and went on to colour this amazing gnome and his snail pal!

I stamped the sentiment from the
set and die cut it with 
fixing it to the card design as shown.

I layered the coloured design onto a piece of black glitter card and finished it by adding some dabs of 
Star Dust Stickles
and some
Glossy Accents
to the snail's eyes.
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps  *NEW Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust

Glossy Accents

Other Ingredients
Black Ink Pad
Copic Markers
Background Y02, Y11, Y000, B00, B21, BG07, B99, W7, W5, W3 and Colourless Blender
Skin E04, E21, E00, 
Beard, C1, C3, C5
Clothes BV08, BV04, BV01, E99, YR24, YR23
Snail YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, G11, G43, G48, YG03
Crate E47, E44, E43, R24, R14, White Gel Pen
Black Glitter Card by Crafter's Companion


2 comments:

Annette said...

OMG I thought the last inky background was amazing but this is on another level! GORGEOUS! Please save for October! xx

Fikreta said...

its amazing card!