Sunday 26 May 2019

Forever isn't long enough...

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend - and if it isn't a Bank holiday where you are, I hope you're having a lovely time anyway!

I'm here today with another of the beautiful 
May new release images.

 As a true lover of our four legged friends I absolutely love this set of stamps!

To make this card I die cut a piece of Bockingford with the 

I stamped this beautiful image with black ink and then created a mask which I put over the image while blended Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides over the background.

I flicked water and Perfect Pearls over the background and dried it with a heat tool.

I then peeled of the mask (my favourite part)! and coloured the image with Caran d'Ache Pablos pencils

I then layered the design onto a circular piece of design paper.

I used the
to cut three clouds and then stamped sentiments from the 
Best Buddies Clear Stamp Set 
on two of them.

I embossed the third cloud with paw prints.

I fixed the clouds to the design with clear glue as shown and dabbed some 
Star Dust Stickles 
around them.
Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

   *NEW Best Buddies Clear Stamps     Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set 


                  Up in the Clouds Die Set Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio

Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust

Other Ingredients
MFT Hybrid Black Ink Pad
Caran D'ache Pablos Pencils
Sansodor 
Marianne Designs Paw Prints Embossing Folder
Collall All Purpose Glue



3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful that's such a beautiful card Love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

They just keep getting more fabulous! Gorgeous card Sue, and the sentiments are so true. I had another little sob about Arnie last night. They are such good friends it's heartbreaking when they have to go.

Fikreta said...

stunning card!