Thursday 23 May 2019

Bee mine!...

Hello everyone!

I'm back today with a card I should have finished last week - in time to join in with my lovely friend Milka's To Bee or Not To Bee Blog Hop! (For World Bee Day)

That plan failed as life got in the way and then we were away on holiday!

So - I'm showing you all what should have been my To Bee Or Not To Bee Card and asking that you kindly visit Milka's blog and join in the hopping fun!  There are some amazing prizes!

Follow this link!
You will not bee disappointed! (:
To make my card I used 
to cut a piece of Bockingford Card and with 
stamped the beautiful

I then masked the image and created the background with Spun Sugar and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide

I coloured this sweetie with Caran D'ache Pablos pencils and finished the design with some dabs of 

Finally I added a frame which I die cut with 

I am a bit in love with this card!
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

...and remember to pop to Milka's blog
HERE
to join in with the fun!



2 comments:

Annette said...

He's fabulous and I love that inky background.

Fikreta said...

this is so adorable!