Monday 15 July 2019

You know what they say about the early bird!...

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you another card I made with the gorgeous 
from wonderful
I just love these designs by Dustin Pike - they are so full of character!

I stamped this cute bride on Kraft card and coloured him with pencils.

I die cut the image with the Whimsy Stamps 

Then I stamped the gorgeous new 
in 
and using two dies from the 
I created a frame.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the 
and die cut it with a die from the  

Finally I added some 
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to have a look around our 
to look at the gorgeous work by the Creative Team
and then to 
for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Early Birds Clear Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

*NEW Curly Q's Background Rubber Cling Stamp Quick Strips Die Set 
 *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Vintage Sepia

3 comments:

Craftdee said...

I love everything about this card! From cute image to Curly Q frame, not to mention the fabulous colouring - which looks great on Kraft. Yup, love it all :-)) Donna xx

Annette said...

He's adorable! Love the colouring on kraft and the swirly background is fab. xx

Fikreta said...

so very sweet!