Wednesday 10 July 2019

Dogs are my favourite people!...

Happy Wednesday friends!

I made today's card a while ago and I've been desperate to show it to you!

It was a birthday card for a dear friend of mine who runs a dog rescue charity
The Fairy Dog Fosterers...  they are DEFINITELY worth checking out on Facebook.
They do so much fabulous work and it is where we found our beautiful Neo. <3

Here is lovely Cathy's card, made with the perfect stamp for a dog person I think!

This card is coloured with Caran D'ache Luminance pencils on Bockingford card.

The little dots are glitter glue which I think was still wet when I took the photo so they look a little blobby!  They did dry flat!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting
from Sue...xxx

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Annette said...

Awwww, I would agree with this (with kitties!) JB came for snuggles this morning after breakfast - the first time he's done this. I didn't want to get up so ended up being late!