Tuesday 9 July 2019

Whimsy new release - It wobbles!...

Hello everyone,

I've had a little break for a few days at my favourite event of the year! - The New Forest Folk Festival!  Oh my, it was brilliant this year, the weather was amazing and it was so lovely to catch up with folkie friends and chill out for a few days!

I'm back today to show you another wonderful
new release item!

This card was such good fun make because that cute birdie wobbles!!!

I die cut a piece of card with the frame from the 
and using a template from the 
Up In The Clouds die set 
I blended 
over the card to create a cloudy background.

I then added some clouds die cut from vellum with the 
Up In The Clouds die set 
and

I stamped and coloured a cute bird from the 
and fussy cut it close to the outline.

I fixed a 
to the back of the birdie and fixed him/her to the card design as shown.

I stamped a sentiment from the 
onto a cloud die cut with the
Up In The Clouds die set 
and finished the design by adding some 

Copic Markers - C00, C01, C03
YR24, Y38, Y13, Y11, YR09, YR04, YR12

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx
Card Builder Windows Die Set Up in the Clouds Die Set

Distress Ink Mini Pad - Tumbled Glass Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set


              *NEW Early Birds Clear Stamps Nuvo - Crystal Drops - Simply White 



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

Annette said...

He is ADORABLE! Love the twiddle springy thingy. xx