Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ivy Chair...

Hello everyone!

I'm back today with another gorgeous new release stamp from

Here is a card made with the beautiful artful stamp
Ivy Chair by Jennifer Dove
I stamped this gorgeous image with black Stazon Ink on water colour card and painted it with
Tombow Dual Brush markers.

I die cut the image and a piece of dotty paper with 

I punched a hole with a single hole punch and threaded some organza ribbon through as shown.

Finally I stamped a sentiment from the 
and die cut it with a 

The number of occasions this beautiful stamp is just perfect for are endless!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous Creative Team creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx
*NEW Ivy Chair Rubber Cling Stamp Notched Squares Die Set

You're My Always Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set





1 comment:

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!