Monday 15 April 2019

Who's in love with heat embossing?...

ME!!!

Yep you read it here, I might have fallen more than a little in love with heat embossing!

The special 
and
event is still happening!

Go to my blog post 
for all the details!

This card was so quick and easy to make and quite effective I thought!

I used 
to die cut a piece of Kraft card.

Using the brilliant 
and 
WOW Vanilla White Embossing Powder
I heat embossed the beautiful
Lilac and Butterfly Rubber Stamp.

I then tore a strip of vellum and embossed it with the Friendship sentiment from
Everyday Scripted Sentiments Clear Stamp Set

I fixed the vellum to the card as shown along with some sequins, similar to 
Morning Glow Sequins.

I fixed the sequins to the card with 
Star Dust Stickles

The second card I have to show you today was equally as straightforward to make!


To make this card I used the largest square from the 
Notched Squares Die Set
to create a card blank.

I then used the next size down to cut a piece of white card.

Using the
Using the brilliant 
and 
WOW Mayan Glintz Embossing Powder
I heat embossed the beautiful
Seashells Background Rubber Cling Stamp
onto the white card.

I die cut the shells from the 
Kinetic Straight Waves Die Set 
and the friend word from the 
Friend Word and Shadow Die Set,
I also heat embossed these with
and 
WOW Mayan Glintz Embossing Powder

I die cut a piece of vellum with the waves from 
Kinetic Straight Waves Die Set 
and assembled the card as shown.

Finally I added some clear droplets.

Thank you for popping by today!

Please follow the link 
to join in with the special Whimsy Stamps and WOW special event!

from Sue...xxx


2 comments:

Annette said...

Ooooh very elegant! Beautiful embossing. xx

Fikreta said...

very beautiful cards!