Monday 1 April 2019

Bunny Buddies...

Hello everyone!

I hope it's a happy Monday for you!

Today is the first day of 
Whimsy Stamps 
April New Releases!

Buckle up because there are some corkers!

I'm starting off by showing you the cutest set of bunnies by our lovely Deb Davis

I stamped these gorgeous 
with black ink and used watercolours - Tombows - to paint them.

Then I die cut the image and added some 

Next I layered the image onto a piece of dotty design paper and tied a ribbon around it.

I finished off by adding the Happy Birthday sentiment from the 
stamp set which I cut out with the
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


love from Sue...xxx



3 comments:

Annette said...

Oooh bunnies! They're adorable. Such a cute duo! These are definitely on my ever growing wishlist. Beautiful colouring - so soft and it really suits the image. xx

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutely precious! Love the soft spring colors.

Fikreta said...

its so pretty!