Tuesday 2 April 2019

Create your own magic...

Hello everyone,

I'm back today with another fabulous new release image from

I stamped this gorgeous wizard in black ink and coloured him with 
Copic Markers
Skin E04, E21, E00, E000
Hair W6, W4, W2, W0
Purple BV08, V25, V22
Green BG23, B11

I used the beautiful new release
to create a background and a mat to layer my design onto.

The background is created by using the largest cloud from the 
to make the template for creating the clouds with
Tumbled Glass  and Shaded Lilac Distress Ink

I die cut a make a wish sentiment from the 

I used the 
to cut a stitched banner and added the make a wish sentiment from the 

With the Upon A Star Die Set I die cut stars in golds and purples.

I assembled the card design as shown, finishing it with some 
Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!



 





2 comments:

Annette said...

OMG. I soooo need this stamp set!

Fikreta said...

its amazing card!