Saturday 6 April 2019

Don't laugh!...

Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!

I was so thrilled to recently be asked to create three cards for 
using some gorgeous 
digis by Crissy Armstrong

Lovely Nicky, the editor has allowed me to share one of the cards with you!

I picked my favourite of the three, a card made with 
Here's how to make this card!...

Create a 11cm x 14cm white card blank with the fold at the side.  With the largest 
create a square of design paper the same size and fix it to the card blank.  Set aside

Print the 
Don't Laugh digi.  
(There is no need to resize as Whimsy digis import and print at the desired size).  With the 12cm x 9cm 
cut out the image and colour it with alcohol markers as shown.  Place the image back into the die and distress the edges with Scattered Straw Distress Ink. Fix the image to the card design set aside earlier.

With the 
cut a piece of white card and fix underneath the image as shown.  Randomly dot 
around the tip of the coloured image.

With a 
cut a piece of white card and stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the 
Old Geezer Clear Stamp Set
onto it with black ink. Fix the sentiment above the image to the right as shown.
If you want to see the whole feature and read about the three cards I made then you can buy issue 69 of Creative Stamping Magazine  by following the link

I never tire of seeing my cards in print!  I consider myself very lucky. <3

Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


  

  

       







2 comments:

Annette said...

Cute kitty and I love the 'smile' die. It's a great size and I love the quirkiness of it. xx

Fikreta said...

love this super cute card!