Wednesday 30 January 2019

Lovely friends...

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!

I had such fun making this card with the beautiful
by Stamping Bella
To make this card I first created the background by stamping and heat embossing in white the Stamping Bella Love Back Drop.

Then I blended Distress Oxides in Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers over the background, (the white embossing resists the distress colours), and sprinkled the background with water and Perfect Pearls.

I stamped and die cut gorgeous Raven and coloured her with Polychromos in purples and pale blue/greens as shown.

Finally I added some Stickles to the bow and the background.

This is the most difficult piece of pencil colouring I have tried so far and I am really happy with how she came out!
Thank you for popping by!

Happy Crafting
love from Sue...xxx

5 comments:

Annette said...

She's beautiful Sue. I love the inky backgrounds you're creating lately. Gorgeous girlie and beautiful colouring of all those folds in her skirt.
xx

Unknown said...

Wow Sue, this is really beautiful. I love the sentiment too. Cathy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Exquisite card Sue. I love EVERYTHING about this gorgeous creation hun! Including the beautiful background we just see the edge of you layered it up on. Stunning!! I serioulsy LOVE this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Creative world said...

Fantastic card and coloring and background and everything...love it...xx...Ċ½eljka

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card.