Wednesday 2 January 2019

A boy's dream... Whimsy New Release

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm back today with more gorgeous goodies from
Whimsy Stamps
new release!

Prepare to have your hearts well and truly stolen! - especially if you are the Mother of boys!!!
This card features two items from the new release - 
and

To make this card I sprayed white card with Distress Resist Spray and once it was dry, blended over it with Cracked Pistachio, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Black Soot Distress Oxides.  Then I die cut the card with the Wonky Window 1 Die

Then I splattered a piece of black card with white acrylic ink and also die cut that with Wonky Window 1 Die, I also die cut a teeny tiny star!

Then I stamped and coloured 
 A Boy's Dream Clear Stamp Set by Dustin Pike with Copics, and then cut the images out.

I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it in white and assembled the card design as shown.

The space ship is fixed to the card with a Mini Action Wobble Spring and it really does wobble when you touch it!

Thank you so much for popping by!


Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 

to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx

                                  

3 comments:

Annette said...

Never mind the boys! I LOVE IT! Fabulous. I need to try those wobble things too. They look great for an interactive card. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous boys card love the wobbly monsters great wonky die and splatters
Carol x

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!
hugs