Thursday 3 January 2019

give thanks... Whimsy New Release

Happy Thursday lovely friends!

I'm here today with another selection of 
gorgeousness!

I absolutely love the new 
and I have teamed it up with the beautiful new
To make this card I blended Distress Oxides in Scattered Straw and Picked Raspberry on a piece of card.  I laid the Speckled Heart Stencil over the card and with a spatula applied gold acrylic paint.

I carefully peeled the stencil away and sprinkled the edge of the design with gold glitter.  Then I left everything alone to dry.

I used two square dies to create frame from gold glitter card and also cut a gold glitter Thanks Word and a gold mirror card Shadow.

Finally I assembled the card design as shown above!

Thank you so much for popping by!


Be sure to pop to 
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 

to engage in some essential retail therapy!

love from Sue...xxx



3 comments:

Annette said...

Lovely background, but it looks like it might get a bit messy! Not that I hate getting icky!!!! xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, great design.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stencil -love how you framed it too
Carol x