Saturday 2 December 2023

I'll Be Home For The Holidays - Purple Onion Designs Holiday Sale

Saturday hugs friends!
2023 Holiday Sale Graphic - 3 Dogs and Row House
I am so thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Michele's fabulous 
Purple Onion Designs 2023 Holiday Sale!

There are BIG reductions in store so please be sure to follow the links below for all the details.  Sale ends 3rd December so don't linger!!!

Here is another of my cards made with some of the gorgeous stamps available at Purple Onion Designs.
The ones I have used here are from the 
I'll Be Home For The Holidays series by Stacey Yacula
I stamped, masked and coloured this scene with Copics.  
I did a masking tutorial a while back especially for creating these gorgeous designs with Stacey's images.
I'll pop the link at the end of this post for you!

Ingredients from PURPLE ONION DESIGNS


Other Ingredients
Multifarious Card by Lavinia Stamps
Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad by MFT
Distress Ink Pads Spun Sugar, Dusty Concord & Faded Jeans
Dr Ph Martin's Bleedproof White Ink
Gold Acrylic Paint 
Judikins Eclipse Art Masking Tape
Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel - Moon Dust
Acetate
Turquoise Card

Copic Markers 
Holiday House - BG93, BG90, BG75, BG72, BG70
Windows - E11, YR21, YR31, Tree YG67, YG25
Melvin - C2, C0, R24, R14, E34, E33, E30
Fox - YR68, YR02, YR00, YR0000, YR31, YR21
Eddie & Ethel - W3, W1, W0, R20, B28, B24
E34, E33, E31, V15, V12
Ground E50, N2, N1, N0

Thank you so much for popping by today.  

I hope you and those you love are all keeping well

Sue...xxx

Link to Stamping/Masking instructions...




 

No comments: